East Azarbaijan Science and Technology Park (EASTP) Incubation Center
Located southwest of Tabriz with 1200 square meters of useful infrastructure, EASTP Incubation Center was established in 2002 as one of the suborganizations to support technological ideas and projects in various fields of science.
In 2012, the center won the award of top incubation centers of Iran and nowadays it is one of the top incubation centers in the country.
More than 700 firms have been supported by this center from which 65% have successfully turned their ideas into products. Currently 240 people are working in 325 tenant companies with areas of activity including:
The most important missions of this center are:
- Effective use of new technology research results by supporting the completion of the research-to-production cycle
- Supporting and providing scientific, technical, financial and executive facilities to inventors and innovators
- Strengthening and encouraging the private sector to carry out activities resulting in technology
- Establishing support mechanisms through organizational organization
According to these missions, the goals of this center can be categorized as follows:
- Laying the foundation for the commercialization of the achievements in line with the center's goals
- Supporting innovation and creativity of young researchers
- Contributing to the prosperity of a technology-based local economy
- Creating the necessary space for the expansion and growth of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) of scientists and technologists active in different fields of technology